Praise and Proclaim Ministries is Launched!
Witness Well is pleased to announce the launching of Praise and Proclaim Ministries!
Dave Malnes, the author of the Witness Well blog, gives thanks to God and is thrilled about the prospect of providing wonderful opportunities for Christians to receive a transforming experience by learning how to actively share the gospel with others in their community. [Visit praiseandproclaim.com for more information.]
The sole purpose and mission of Praise and Proclaim Ministries is to teach, encourage, and provide opportunities for Christians to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Lord works in unusual ways.
Before entering the ministry in 1998, I worked for eight years in marketing and development. I utilized this experience to help pastors launch cross-cultural ministries in St. Paul, MN and Boise, ID. Starting with Truth in Love Ministry (2007-2015), I helped introduce media advertising campaigns as a means to share the truth of God’s Word with Mormons. Messages were created that “spoke the truth in love” and in way that people could understand. These campaigns included direct mailings, billboards, bus shelter ads, newspaper advertisement, internet advertising, and television commercials.
In conjunction with the media advertising, the campaign implemented door-to-door witnessing. Utilizing the advertising as a means to engage people at the door, Christians were trained to plant the seeds of God’s Word. They learned how to “Witness Well” by providing a joyful and confident witness at the door. The Christian evangelists were blessed by the experience and came home to their congregations with a new zeal to share the gospel.
The primary activities of Praise and Proclaim Ministries will be to:
- Teach, equip, and encourage Christians to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Provide meaningful opportunities and experiences for Christians to learn how to confidently and joyfully witness their faith to others.
- Assist pastors and congregations by providing experience on how to successfully organize and administer an outreach campaign that is specifically tailored to their vision, strategy, and mission opportunities.
The programs of outreach will:
- Create and design a variety of advertising pieces with a gospel message. This could include newspaper and television advertisements, billboard and bus shelter advertisements, mailers, and internet advertising.
- Produce a well-organized door-to-door campaign that teaches Christians how to Engage-Proclaim-Invite.
- Assist pastors in creating a strong volunteer base that will participate in outreach activities and provide necessary follow-up.
From the experience of launching outreach campaigns and training Christians on how to share God’s Word in a door-to-door experience, Praise and Proclaim Ministries is excited to bring this knowledge to help congregations launch campaigns that is unique to their mission and vision.
Praise and Proclaim can offer the following benefits to a congregation:
- Help Christians conquer the fear of evangelism.
“Sharing God’s Word is not about the Christian, but the power of the Holy Spirit working within and through the Christian. That makes all the difference.” (Praise and Proclaim Ministries)
- Help Christians receive the transformational experience of being used by God to share the message of the gospel.
“Evangelism is not so much about WHAT we share, but WHO we are introducing.” (Praise and Proclaim Ministries)
- Help congregations by providing expertise and knowledge in producing outreach materials and advertising.
“The quality of outreach materials that Christians produce is reflective on the value they place on what Christ has already done for us and immediately gives credibility to their witness. It’s that important!” (Praise and Proclaim Ministries)
- Help congregations by providing expertise and knowledge of organizing door-to-door experiences that are meaningful for its members.
“The outreach DNA of a congregation can begin to improve or change with just a few members capturing a zeal for the lost and actively sharing the gospel in their community.” (Praise and Proclaim Ministries)
Click here to contact Praise and Proclaim Ministries and find out more information.